We’ve devised 5 routes around Swindon town to tap beat boxes – give them a go in your lunch break!
- Hilly Old Town walk – (2.1 m) – This should take 40 minutes and takes in Beat Boxes on Durham Street, King William Street, Clifton Street, and Savernake Street. plotaroute.com/route/942276 – (Map below showing beat boxes)
- Short lawns walk (2.6m) – This should take 50 minutes and takes in Beat Boxes at Southampton Street, Eastern Avenue, Lawn (Highclere), Upham Road and Durham Street. www.plotaroute.com/route/942285
- Longer lawn route (3 miles) – This should take an hour and takes in Beat Boxes at Southampton Street, Eastern Avenue, Lawn (Highclere), Lawn (Lakeside), High Street and Durham Street. www.plotaroute.com/route/942306
- Town Centre Circuit (2.12m) – This takes 40 minutes and includes Beat Boxes at Durham Street, Commercial Road, Church Place, Fleet Street and Medgbury Road. www.plotaroute.com/route/942318
- East of town walk (2.1 m) – This can be walked in 40 minutes and takes in Beat Boxes at Medgbury Road, Swindon Town Football Club, Shrivenham Road, (Holy Cross School) and Southampton Street – www.plotaroute.com/route/942325